This page will act as a note of the current tasks we have outstanding, over and above the normal management activities.
– Poo gas for heating
– Change sheep feed to minimise copper (Done, and yet also, not done… going to use more hay to balance it out.)
– Strim fence around Pig Orchard (16th September)
– Create new hardstanding next to Animal Restaurant, and around goat tables (17th September)
– Create a feeder channel in the fencing around the animal restaurant to make animal handling easier.
– Fix internal fence in Sir Humphrey’s area